Anyway, here it is:
1.) Who is the hottest movie star?
What? Really? I have to choose one? I'm sorry, but I just can't. I have a thing for Ryan Gosling (HOT!!!) and Jonathan Rhys Meyers. Oh my goodness, they are gorgeous.


2.) Apart from your house and car, what is the most expensive item you have ever bought?
Other than when I paid for my own full-time tuition for a little while, it would have to be the computer I surprised Wesley with two Christmas' ago.
3.) What is your most treasured memory?
Again, too many to really to pick just one. A few are all the days I spent with Mema while my parents were at work, traveling the US to watch my bro Stan play baseball, and all the softball games and road trips with the team.
4.) What was the best gift you ever received as a child?
Ooooo...I think it would have to be my old school Nintendo. I was super excited when I woke up on Christmas morning to find that Santa had brought me one! Come to find out, my brother had hooked it up the night before and played it all night long! I wondered how he knew so much about it on Christmas morning. Ha! Wesley and I actually still play Super Mario Bros 1 and 3 all the time!!!
5.) What is the biggest mistake you ever made?
I honestly do not think of anything I've done in my past was a mistake. I guess the only thing that I wish I could change would be having my wedding videotaped. We were so busy planning the wedding that no one thought of it. We have some awesome pics, though.

6.) 4 words to describe yourself:
passionate, stubborn, athletic, independent
7.) What was your highlight or lowlight of 2008?
Highlight - I finally quit my job of 8 years that I hated when I miraculously found a job at UGA in only a couple of days!
Lowlight - Wesley and I went through some hard times in our marriage, but I learned a lot about myself going through them.
8) Tell me one thing I don't know about you:
I love to hunt. I've been going hunting and fishing with my family since I could walk. I shot my first deer at 15. My favorite is dove hunting, because there is a lot more action. For Christmas this year, I hope to finally get a bow.
9.) If you were a comic book/strip cartoon character, who would you be?
Probably She-ra because I loved her as a child and had her action figures.

Here are my 4:
2 comments:
Thanks for the kind words. I had no idea I was that inspirational.
I love old school nintendo!!
Oh girl I am so on board with agreeing that Ryan Gosling is yummolicious.
Post a Comment