Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Great Week So Far!

Monday night and last night I worked my ass off outside working out. I mainly ran, but I had to walk some hills because it is so hot and humid here in GA, and I thought I might pass out if I attempted the hills. It feels so good to be outside doing something. I really look forward to my workout tonight, and tomorrow I'm going trail running for a change of scenery. I've also been eating the healthiest foods, and I feel amazing. Actually today I feel like crap, because Wesley and I stayed up WAY too late last night, so I'm working on my second cup of coffee.

Some good news -- my brother and his family are not moving to TN! I've been devastated lately knowing they were going to be moving states away, but plans fell through, and they will be staying here close to us! Whoo hoo!

Some bad news -- my mema is getting worse quickly. I don't know what I'm gonna do when I lose her. I haven't been able to see her much lately, because she was moved to a nursing home a lot farther away. Wesley and I are either going to see her tonight, or I'm gonna go by myself to see her tomorrow. It is so hard seeing her in her wheelchair all slumped over. I want to be like, "Mema, please get up and chase me around like you used to! Mema, you have to be around forever to hem my pants, make your awesome biscuits, and meet my kids!" Losing her will be like losing my mom, and nothing can prepare me for that. Please keep her and my family in your prayers.

Pictures of our trip to come soon!

Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

kristen said...

Sorry about mema. your right. Nothing can prepare you for that.