One of my friends posted something like this, so I thought it would be fun to do the same...
1. I am Celine Dion's biggest fan ever.
2. I am very afraid of the dark. (I can blame my brother for this.)
3. I can't tell a joke to save my life. In fact, Wesley has banned me from telling them.
4. I get the words 'sasquatch' and 'cumquat' mixed up all the time.
5. I absolutely love to clean, and I have a certain way of cleaning everything.
6. My favorite smell in the whole world is a tie between Wesley's deodorant, the smell of coffee, and rain.
7. I have only folded and/or hung up clothes 5 times in the past 3 or 4 years. 8. I love my job so much that I hate taking a day off work.
9. I am a 'daddy's girl' most definitely.
10. I can deal with physical pain, but I cry during every Publix commercial.
11. I LOVE elderly people, and have since I was little.
12. I have an abnormal fear of getting hit with a rubberband. I will fall to the ground if someone aims one at me.
13. I am obsessed with my gas grill (even though charcoal is better), and no one but me can touch it.
14. My mom is my best friend (well, 2nd to Wesley).
15. I cannot burp.
16. I wasn't afraid of heights until I rode Acrophobia at Six Flags about 4 years ago.
17. I am so afraid of bugs. If Wesley is at the firestation, I will not hesitate to call my neighbors to come kill a bug for me (or scare away a possum in my garage -- a whole 'nother story...). However, I have to problem baiting a hook with a cricket. I don't get it.
18. My biggest goal is to complete a triathlon next year.
19. I think my brother Stan is the coolest person in the world still.
20. I love to deer hunt, dove hunt, and fish -- especially trout fishing.
21. Hunter and Abby (nephew and niece) are my life, and I am always wondering what they are up to.
22. It seems that I spent most of my childhood traveling around watching Stan play baseball, and I loved every single minute of it. He actually ended up playing for the Oakland A's.
23. My favorite food is crab legs and my favorite drinks are water, coffee, and beer -- maybe not in that order.
24. I have killed every single plant I have owned because I can never remember to water them.
25. When Wesley is at the firestation every 3rd day, I sleep on the couch with my dog, cell phone, house phone, keys, pepper spray, and a shotgun.
26. I played fast-pitch softball year round. I always looked forward to two-a-days, call me crazy.
27. I hit the snooze button for about an hour and a half every morning. I need to break that habit so badly.
28. I absolutely love to carve pumpkins, so I always look forward to Halloween even though it scares me. :-) I usually carve about 5 every fall.
29. I'd rather hang out with the guys than girls any day, because I can't stand drama, even though I've been labeled a "drama queen." Ha!
30. I've never lived any where but Athens, GA, and I love it! Go Georgia Bulldawgs!
31. My brother and I are 11 years apart, (he's 38 and I'm 27), and we were both accidents. We are closer now than we have ever been.
32. I danced (ballet, tap, and jazz) for over 10 years. Sometimes I would go straight from dance class to softball practice, which was fun. My right big toenail will never be the same because of the ballet point shoes, so you will never see me without toenail polish.
33. I love everything to do with water. I love to swim in it, ski on it, float on it, drink it, watch it, play in it, soak in it, listen to it, etc.
34. I have always wanted a NorthFace fleece so badly, but I can't see myself spending the money on one.
35. I cuss like a sailor, actually...probably worse.
2 comments:
Cool list. We definitly have some tomboyish similarities. Especilaly the cussing. I have been wanting to break that habbit for years now. Never seems to happen.
love it. thanks for sharing. maybe I'll do this. oh and #12 had me laughing.
Post a Comment