Okay. I am not really sure why I've decided to start blogging. I mean, I guess I kind of do. I have so many projects I want to work on, goals to meet, and stuff like that, and I think this will be a great way for me to keep up with my progress -- and also a great way to vent.
I am married to the most wonderful man in the world -- Wesley. We've been married a little over two years, and we are officially going to start trying to have a baby in the next couple of months!!! Wesley has wanted children since the day we got married, but I've been the one to procrastinate. Also, I just now feel settled down enough to think about children. I recently left a job after 7 years to start another one. Best decision ever. I've now been at my new job for almost a year, so I feel stable enough here to be able to leave for 6 weeks for a baby.
I also have always wanted to do a triathlon. I would love to compete in the Lake Lanier "My First Triathlon" on June 6th, but that might be hard to do if I am a few months pregnant. I guess we will just see. I have started biking and running, so now I just gotta get to the pool. Ugh. It is so cold outside that swimming just sounds horrific!
On top of all this, Wesley and I have been busting our butts trying to get the house completely organized (after living there 3 years!). I think we are going to paint a room in the next couple of weeks, and I still have some stuff to pack away in storage.
Anyway...enough blabbering. I am going to try to post regularly to tell my progress of baby-making, triathlon training, and house cleaning, and also to share good recipes and just random stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment