Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday Already?

Not that I am complaining too bad about it being Monday because I love my job, but I could have stayed in my warm bed all day!

This weekend was amazing. Friday night I just hung out by my lonesome. I worked out, took a well-deserved bubble bath, talked on the phone, straightened the house, etc. Saturday morning I woke up early and headed to my 10:00 a.m. massage appointment! To say that my massage was completely and totally the best experience would be an understatement. On my way out, I booked a couples massage for me and Wesley on Valentine's Day. Later Saturday night, Tim, Amanda, and Heidi came over for a small birthday celebration for me. We drank too much and stayed up too late. Ha! It's funny, actually, because when I say we drank too much, we drank FAR less that what we could get away with just a few years ago, and when I say stayed up too late, I mean we passed out at 1:30 a.m., MUCH earlier than we used to party till! Which reminds me...tomorrow is my 27th birthday. Ugh... One more year closer to 30. Anyway, I am excited though because evidently it's my "Golden Birthday" (I will be turning 27 on the 27th), so that's one reason to be thrilled.

So, we finished the weekend by going to Stan, Julie, Hunter, and Abby's house for ribs. Mmmm. I absolutely LOVE hanging out with my fam. A few years ago, I would have never imagined that I would look forward to hanging out with my family for dinner or for parties, but they are sooo much fun.

I am a very lucky person to have such great friends and such a wonderful family.

Happy Monday!

No comments: