I am so glad that today is Friday, even though my day didn't start out as nicely as I would have liked. I woked up at 5:30 a.m. with the worst cramps in the entire world, not that anyone cares to hear that. I couldn't get out of bed until 11:00 a.m., and I finally got in to work at noon. Oh, well. At least I don't have too much to do today.
I am ecstatic about this weekend! Tonight is Hunter's basketball game, tomorrow I get an hour massage at 10:00 a.m., and tomorrow night my closest friends are coming over to do nothing but drink beer, or spirits, and sit by a bonfire to celebrate my birthday that is next Tuesday! I can't wait!
Oh, and today I finished up the last of the chicken, shrimp, and sausage stew after eating it for every meal the past 2 1/2 days, and man was I sad to see it go. I will just have to carve 3 hours out of my schedule one night next week to whip up another batch...
No comments:
Post a Comment