Friday, January 30, 2009

Where Has This Week Gone?

Where oh where has this week gone. Don't get me wrong. I am not complaining! I am so glad that it is Friday!!! Last night was wonderful. When I got home, I changed into my swimsuit, grabbed a couple of beers, got my phone, and headed to the hottub. Wesley was at the firestation, so I enjoyed a nice, quiet, relaxing evening in the hottub all alone. Ahhhhhh...

So, today I am going to see my gyno to talk about babies!!! Yay! I am so excited. She wanted to see me a couple of months before convieving to talk about some things that I should or shouldn't be doing and stuff like that! I know she is going to say lose weight, quit this, blah, blah, blah, but I am actually so excited about that!

Now to making those babies... ;-)

No comments: