Is anyone as obsessed with the show Biggest Loser as I am? I wish I came on nightly. I love Bob and Jillian, and I love most of the contestants. However, I cannot stand Tracey. I want to punch her in her face everytime I see her. Even my husband that has gotten into the show can't stand her! Ha! I think it's the way she talks or the way she opens her eyes so freaking wide! I know, I know, I shouldn't get so worked up about someone on tv, but I really can't stand her! She is right up there with Obama on my list of people that annoy the crap out of me.
I love everyone else, especially Abby. I was devasted last week when she was voted off. She lost her husband and two children in a car accident a couple of years ago. Hearing her tell her story was just heartwrenching. She was so nice, caring, and lovable. Daniel should have gone home instead. He's already been on the show once before!
I wonder who will go home tonight. For the black team, I would like Daniel to go home. For the blue team, I want Tracey. I can't decide if I like Liz or not. I LOVE Rudy, Amanda, and Shay, and I will be devasted if one of them is sent home.
Let's see what happens!
1 comment:
I'm gonna miss the show tonight because we have a hockey game to go to. thank goodness for dvr's. lol.
I agree with you. Abby should have stayed and Daniel should have went home. Abby reminds me that you have to be strong. Can you imagine how much strength she has to get up every morning and face the day after having lost her husband and two children. Gosh. Talk about strength.
Tracey doesn't bother me as much as others but my husband would fully agree with you two. lol. he can't stand her either.
The next three people I'd like to see voted off are: Liz, Daniel, and Danny. I love the rest and hope they make it far!!!
Happy Biggest Loser tonight!!
Post a Comment