Every night this week I have had something to do, and I've been so whooped. I just want to be home one night with nothing planned. Last night I got home about 7:30. I had every intention of working out and then taking a bubble bath, but I said, "Screw it," and went to bed around 9:00 instead. I'm so glad I did, because I woke up feeling refreshed this morning.
This is my tentative agenda for the weekend:
- Today: grocery store, parents house, treadmill, hang with friends
- Saturday: trail run, celebrate Thanksgiving with my side of the family (I'm cooking the turkey which is STILL frozen! Dammit!)
- Sunday: church, trail run, errands with mom, cook dinner for the week
I look forward to going to my counceling session on December 10th. The whole severity of what I went through in September is really hitting me lately. Last night I started thinking of dad in the ER, and I just burst out in tears. Once I get that image in my head, I can't get it out for while. I'm really missing mema right now. At first with everything going on, I guess it just didn't feel real that she had died. She is someone I could call daily to talk about anything, I wish I were able to call her right now.
On another sad note, our University of Georgia mascot UGA VII died yesterday of a heartattack. He was only 4 years old. RIP, UGA II. You were a damn good dawg.
Okay, enough of me being a Debbie Downer. It's Friday!!!!!! Whoo hoo! The sweetest thing happened to me today. This morning, a group of male students that belong to the male Pharmacy fraternity came into my office today and brought me some red carnations and wished me a Happy Thanksgiving. Isn't that so sweet? That totally made my day. (It didn't hurt that they were cute, too. Don't tell Wesley.) :-)

1 comment:
Sounds like an awesome weekend! I have to do homework all weekend. BARF.
Post a Comment