Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'm a List Girl

I make lists for everything. I am extremely organized, and I usually can't concentrate if I'm not. Sometimes my lists are even color-coded. Sad, I know. However, I'm not one of those that gets her panties in a wad if I don't get something marked off my to-do list. I just go with the flow. My lists just give me direction. Here is a pic of my grocery list and my to-do list. My grocery list is organized into sections. OCD? Yep. Laugh it up.




I'm so glad today is Tuesday, which is my Friday this week! I can't wait to be off work 5 days in row!!!

I think I'm more excited that Wesley cleaned our hottub yesterday, refilled it, and now it's ready to get in! Hottub, here I come!

Happy Thanksgiving Week everyone! What are your plans?

3 comments:

Pattie said...

I LOVE lists!!

Kari@Onederland said...

I'm definitely a list girl. Except I just keep making the same lists over and over. ugh.

kristen said...

def. a list girl. I have to or else I'll go mad and feel overwhelmed.

Loved your last post. so funny. sorry to laugh at your expense, but it was a good story. Sounds like a special thanksgiving for sure!