I was tagged by someone to fill this out, and I admit...I think they are kind of fun, so here it goes!
1. What time did you get up this morning?
7:30 a.m. I had my alarm clock set for 6:00 a.m. Oversleeping is an everyday occurrence for me.
2. How do you like your steak?
Medium!
3. What is the last movie you saw at the cinema?
I have no freaking clue. Um...maybe Fireproof? (I don't do well in theaters. I start feeling panicky.)
4. What is your favorite TV show?
The Biggest Loser, The Office, King of Queens, anything on Food Network and Game Show Network
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
In a cozy log cabin in the mountains or in Jamaica
6. What did you have for breakfast?
ChickFilA. Yummy!
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Anything seafood. I especially love crab legs, lobster, and scallops. Damn, I have expensive tastes.
8. What foods do you dislike?
Turnips (but I love turnip greens), pimento cheese, and rutabagas
9. Favorite dressing?
Ranch
10. What kind of vehicle to you drive?
2002 Silver Honda Civic
11. What are you favorite clothes?
T-shirt and yoga pants and a hoodie
12. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Ireland or Scotland
13. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Depends on what day you ask me. Today it is 1/2 empty.
14. Favorite time of the day?
Anytime after 7:00. I love night time.
15. Where were you born?
Athens, GA
16. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Triathlons, college baseball, college football, and softball
17. Bird watcher?
Um...I've never thought about it. I mean, I don't own books about them and search for them with binoculars, but I do love to watch them fly around.
18. Are you a morning person or a night person?
NIGHT person. I am not nice, by any means, in the morning!
19. Do you have any pets?
A Catahoula Leopard doggie named Houla
20. Any new and exciting news you would like to share?
Dad is still progressing and he will be home from rehab right before Christmas.
21. What did you want to be when you were little?
A brain surgeon. Seriously.
22. What is your best childhood memory?
Probably traveling the country to watch my big bro play baseball. I also loved spending my days with Mema and playing outside.
23. Are you a cat or a dog person?
Definitely a dog person.
24. Are you married?
Very happily (well, I'm mad at my hubby right now, but I'm still happily married.) :-)
25. Always were your seat belt?
Absolutely!
26. Been in a car accident?
Three. Ugh.
27. Any pet peeves?
Don't get me started. Ok...I can't stand slow drivers, people who ride their brakes, people who don't use a turn signal, people that chew ice, people that smack, laziness, people who brag, people who have to "one up you" every time you tell a story about something, people who don't take responsibilty for their mistakes, and people that constantly seek attention.
28. Favorite pizza toppings?
I love pineapple and cheese. I also love fresh mozzarella, basil, garlic, and roma tomatoes.
29. Favorite flower?
Daffodils and daisies
30. Favorite ice cream?
mint chocolate chip or coffee
31. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Taco Bell and Captain D's. Oh...and Wendy's
32. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Hehehehe...well, let's just say me and my husband in our friends' driveway.
33. Like your job?
I LOVE my job!!!
34. Broccoli?
I love broccoli any way you fix it.
35. What was your favorite vacation?
Every one. I don't think I could pick a favorite -- there's been many trips to the mountains, beaches, Jamaica, Vegas...
36. What is your favorite color?
Black. I also love red and pink.
37. What's your favorite smell?
I love the smell of coffee and fresh laundry, so I love coffee scented candles and the fresh cotton candles. Oh, and I LOVE the smell of pumpkin!
38. Any body piercings?
Ears, belly button, and nose
39. Any tattoos?
Two - one on my back and one on my ankle
40. Favorite drink?
Non-alcoholic: water and coffee and sweet tea; Alcoholic: beer and good wine (Kristin -- what's a good red wine?)
41. Coffee drinker?
All day long! I adore coffee!
42. Siblings?
I have one brother that is 11 years older than me (he's 38 and I'm 27). We were both accidents. :-)
43. Fears?
Rats. I'm so scared of disgusting rats with long tails. Ewwwwww!!!
44. Biggest goal?
To complete a triathlon in 2010.
45. What are you listening to right now?
The sound of the fan on my desk at work.
I would love for y'all to fill it out too, because I love reading people's answers (cheesy, I know)!
1 comment:
I think #1 and #14 are related :)
I'm with on #27 (except for the ice cube one. guilty!)
I think you should pick a triathlon for 2010 and DO IT!!
#32 :)
My special occasion wine is by J Lohr (http://www.jlohr.com/). I espicially like the Cab. It's around $20 a bottle, but it's on sale sometimes for $14. When it is - I buy a few. A good cheap wine is RavensWood (http://www.ravenswood-wine.com/). I buy this one alot. It's only like 6.99. You can't beat it. I do the cab, zin, and shiraz. They are all pretty good.
I do a lot of trial and error with other wines, but those two I probably drink the most of. Try them and let me know what you think.
Cheers!!
Post a Comment