Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Feeling Blue

Today is one of those yucky days. Not sure why. I mean, I'm in an okay mood, and I can't wait to get home to get a lot of stuff done, but for some reason I feel kind of gloomy. Maybe it's because Wesley and I are having a disagreement. I asked him last night if he would like to go out on a date with me Thursday night (he's at the firestation today), and he said, "Sure! That would be awesome!" Well, the more I thought about it, the more mad I got that he hasn't asked me out on a date in forever. Seriously. I think the last time we went out on a date was on our anniversary -- October 14th!!! So, get this (I know it's gonna sound crazy), but I told him that I don't think I wanna go on a date tomorrow. I'm so hard-headed! I know it is so stupid, because I could've easily asked him many of times to take me out, and I know I should just be happy we are going out tomorrow, but I have been so moody this week that the littlest things have set me off!

My Mema isn't doing too well, and I think that has a lot to do with my short temper and nasty attitude. She's in the hospital right now, and she will be moved to a nursing home this weekend. It's devastating to watch.

Because of my pissy-ness, every single person I've come in contact with has gotten on my last nerve! Everyone is driving me crazy. Does anyone else have days like this?

Tonight since dear, ole, darling husband (I'm trying to get in a better mood) is at the firestation, I'm going to clean the house, relax on my back patio with my garden, and then go for a much needed run. Oh, I guess I will shave my legs, too, in case I'm in a much better mood tomorrow and want to follow through with our date night. :-)

2 comments:

kristen said...

Girl, don't hate on your husband so much. You ARE hard-headed ;)

Start asking him on dates, and guaranteed he'll start asking you too.

Sometimes (probably more like, most of the time) they just don't know until we tell them.

kristen said...

Sorry about your Mema. That is tough to watch.