After work yesterday, I went by the hospital to see Mema. She was so pitiful. I cried the whole way home, and when I got home, all I could do is just sit there and stare at the walls. It all just hit me again like a ton of bricks that she isn't getting any better. A good, nasty, ugly cry was just what I needed. Around 9:00 p.m., I somehow started to perk up and I rode my bike for 30 minutes. I also chopped and bagged some celery, packed my lunch for today, and took a hot bath. It's amazing what a little pampering will do.
So, after work today, I think I'm going to go straight home to grab the sleeping bags my brother wants to borrow, take them to him really quick, and then MAYBE go out to dinner. My mom called to tell me she is about to drop off my new swimming pool, and Wesley is going to start filling it, so I might be floating around all night! It is the smallest swimming pool, but I don't care because I am able to stick a float in it and lounge! Of course, I plan to get a good workout in first so I feel completely content in the pool. That's what I plan on doing, at least...
2 comments:
Hey girl, I just realized your blog wasn't in my google reader so I havn't been getting any updates even though I started to follow you.
I have to catch up now....
TOO funny. Last year we went and bought a kids pool. It was a pretty decent size because we were able to fit my husband, our cocker spaniel, AND me on my flotation device in it. lol. I'm sure the neighbors had a good laugh but I sure didn't care. It's the closest I'll get to having a pool in my yard. lol.
Post a Comment