So, with all of this crazy stuff going on, I've decided it would be the perfect time for me to plan a short, little get-away with Wesley. He's never been trout fishing, and I've always wanted to take him, and there is this awesome little place named Wildcat Creek about 2 hours from here that we can go camping and fishing for only $8 a night. My dad has taken me there a few times to trout fish, and it is lovely! I just called Wesley and told him I want to take him somewhere over night in the next couple of weeks, and he was so excited. He kind of guessed camping, but he will have no clue how awesome this place is, oh...and romantic. ;-)
Now I just have to remember how to clean a fish since it's been so long!
Here's a pic of Sliding Rock at Wildcat Creek.
No comments:
Post a Comment