I realize that the past few posts have been me whining, venting, bearing bad news, etc., but I just want to take the time to say how lucky I am. I have the best family in the world. My mom is my best friend (2nd to husband), I'm a total "Daddy's Girl," my brother kicks ass, my niece and nephew are absolutely wonderdul, and my husband is just amazing. I have the most amazing friends, too.
I feel like lately I've been focusing on all the negative things -- my house is a mess, I'm so fat, everyone's getting on my nerves, etc. Well, at least I have a home, I've got my health, and I'm happy I've got friends and family around. I may not be feeling well still, but my outlook toward everything is better.
Remind me of all this next time I'm pissed. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment