It's 3:00 p.m. already? This past weekend, yesterday, and today flew by. I've been keeping myself really busy, so that's why. Friday night I partied with Wesley, Tim, and Amanda after working out when I got home. Saturday morning I hopped out of bed (which is kind of unusual), worked around the house, worked out, floated in the pool, then headed to the lake for a night of fun and lots of drinking. I drank a little too much and probably embarrassed myself and my family, but I can't remember! Ha!
Sunday I felt a little crappy when I woke up, but I drank a bunch of water, made myself workout, and then headed to the pool. Wesley was at the firestation that day, so I took advantage of that and did whatever I wanted. I cooked myself a very healthy lunch and dinner and just relaxed all day.
Yesterday was pretty uneventful. Worked, went home, worked out, cooked, passed out.
We are in the middle of moving to a different building at work, so I've been busy cleaning and getting ready to pack everything up. Ugh. I will be in a temporary office for 6 months until my new office is ready. Moving twice won't be too fun, but it will be worth it.
After work today, I'm going to visit my Mema and then head to Kroger to stock up on some much needed groceries. I still can't decide what I want to get to eat for breakfast and lunch. I'm sick of cereal and oatmeal, and I'm sick of frozen dinners. Any ideas on some quick and tasty breakfast food and lunch stuff? I'm thinking about half of a pb&j sandwich for breakfast since I don't really like breakfast foods.
What do you eat for breakfast and lunch?
4 comments:
breakfast: if I am running that day - oatmeal, if I am swimming - 1 eggo waffle.
lunch: lately - veggie sanwich on pita w/hummus and monterey jack cheese. But I eat constantly all day. Lots of fruits and carbs. Sometimes I bring leftover dinners too.
breakfast options I lean towards:
high fiber/low sugar cereal
oatmeal cooked with banana
smoothie
or the odd time I'll have peanut butter(all natural) and toast before I go to work since I can't take pb there.
Lunch options I lean towards:
homemade soups - high fiber/protein
sandwiches
I love oatmeal (not cooked) mixed with yogurt and fruit (strawberries) or if I'm on the go an english muffin with a laughing cow cheese wedge, or a Luna bar. Lunches I havent figured out yet - I'm making it my goal to pack better lunches this month to try and save $$ so I'll be keeping an eye out for good options!
Oh, I'm ALL ABOUT the food rut. I have zero food imagination. I know it is much healthier to eat a variety, yet I fail each day. My fave lunch is Santa Fe casserole I got from Cailtin's blog. Yummy and healthy!!! www.healthytippingpoint.com
Post a Comment