I feel like I fell in love with my husband all over again. I have totally been taking him for granted. I am so lucky to have him by my side. I know he loves me unconditionally, even when I don't love myself sometimes. Seeing him fight that fire Friday might have had a little something to do with it. ;-)
I've been bringing tons of fresh veggies to work with me, and I've been drinking tons of water. In fact, today I've had an orange, two small cucumbers, a small side salad, and half of a chicken salad sandwich on whole wheat bread. Even though I feel like shit from being sick, and I know I would feel even worse if I had eaten the fried chicken from the restaurant I went to.
Here's to making good choices!
1 comment:
I'd been checking to see if you'd updated so I'm happy to see you have, not only once, nor twice, but three postings! yay.
My thoughts have been with you and the husband and they will continue to be. It sounds like it's been an exhausting time for the two of you.
And as they say...you can find good in the bad if you try hard enough. I'd say that feeling that renewed love for your husband is an amazing thing to have happen.
Keep it up girl!
Post a Comment